Monday, April 13, 2009

Beautiful Blogs

It's Easter Monday and it's wet! I've just spent the last hour or so browsing the blog "Absolutely Beautiful Things", created by Anna Spiro, and, at the risk of you never wanting to come back to this blog, I found it truly beautiful. The appeal of the blog is undeniable.

I first heard of Absolutely Beautiful Things a month or so ago, when I read (maybe in Q Weekend magazine??) that after a couple of years of writing her blog, Spiro had decided to take a break from it. As a fellow blogger, I can empathise with her on the level that keeping a blog on a daily basis can be pretty demanding, and understand her decision to try to take a step back from blogging. If you've had a massive day doing all that family, work, and home entails, there is not a lot of time left for relaxation, let alone the time it takes to write a blog.

However, the outcry from blog followers was such that she has felt compelled to return to blogging. Thank goodness she has. Absolutely Beautiful Things is a feast for the senses. I must admit to a little bit of 'blog envy', though. I'd like to think that my Word Write for Success blog could attract followers to the extent that it would make news if I was to stop in a year or two! Fingers crossed...

http://www.wordwriteforsuccess.com.au/

No comments:

Post a Comment