Saturday, July 11, 2009

It's Time!

It's time to get back into blogging. I've given myself a good talking to and know I need to become serious again. I remember reading a few months ago about Anna and her blog, 'Absolutely Beautiful Things' www.absolutelybeautifulthings.blogspot.com, and how she felt that it was taking too much of her time. Fortunately for all who follow her beautiful blog, she rode through that little patch and continues to provide beautiful visual 'food' for us all. I've been feeling a little bit that way myself. It's not that posting a blog takes a lot of time necessarily, although it can. It's more that I find myself becoming consumed and distracted by what the day's post is going to be about.

There are still endless possibilities of course. Proofreading and editing of documents provides constant 'material' for the blog. My proofreading eagle eye as I'm out and about spots plenty of errors in writing too. I'm wondering about what you, as reader, what like to know more about when it comes to preparing written documents. Let me know, either by posting a comment or direct email to info@wordwriteforsuccess.com.au.

www.wordwriteforsuccess.com.au

No comments:

Post a Comment