Saturday, February 21, 2009

Setting Up a Blog - A Little Too Easy!

As I dip a very tentative toe into the world of blogging, I'm wondering if the easy set up is too good to be true! Proofreading and editing for others is my comfort zone. It's what I do best. Writing for others is another story.

Setting up a small business is a rollercoaster ride. Setting up a small business online is different again. Everyone's doing it, it would seem. Taking the step to set up a blog is my latest fascination. I'm excited to see how it can enhance traffic to my business website, http://www.wordwriteforsuccess.com.au/

I read that no-one cares about your business as much as you do and it's so true. It's up to you to make it work. Setting up a website and seeing it live makes it feel real. Then, the buzz of seeing the traffic stats is one thing, but the very first job that comes through online is something special. It's an affirmation - there actually is someone out there who will benefit from the service you offer. Aside from the obvious 'bottom line' factor, discovering that there really is a place for you in the business world is cause for celebration.

No comments:

Post a Comment